Dynasty Building Solutions has years of experience installing asphalt shingle roofing in Orlando, FL. We are happy to guide you through the process of your roof installation and repair, so speak to us today for a free consultation.
Here Are Some Interesting Facts About America’s Favourite Roof
- You get two different types of asphalt shingles, namely organic shingles and fibreglass. The organic asphalt shingles are made from recycled felt paper that has been saturated in asphalt. The fibreglass shingles are made from woven fibreglass and are coated in a waterproof asphalt layer. The fibreglass shingles are a favourite amongst customers as they are more durable and environmentally friendly.
- Asphalt is made from petroleum. More commonly known as bitumen, asphalt can be found in natural deposits in a liquid or semi-liquid form. Because of its waterproof qualities and durability, asphalt rapidly became a popular material in the roofing industry.
- Asphalt can be recycled. Pavements and sidewalks are often made from recycled asphalt. This is great as it reduces our carbon footprint and creates jobs and businesses in the recycling industry.
- As mentioned before, asphalt shingle roofing is the most popular roofing material in the United States. This is due to it being easy to install, repair and replace. The material is also one of the cheapest in comparison to other roofing materials.
- When regularly maintained and cared for your asphalt shingle roof can last you up to 25-30 years. The shingles can also be individually replaced if need be.
Considering Asphalt Shingle Roofing?You can count on Dynasty Building Solutions, Orlando’s number one roofing contractor, to provide you with excellent service alongside a perfect finished product and professional guidance along the way. Give us a call today to discuss your residential roofing options.
Subscribe to Dynasty Building Solutions's Blog