Orlando Tile Roofing Company: Installation, Replacement, Repair
For the past five years, Dynasty Building Solutions has been installing, replacing, and repairing tile roofs in Orlando. We work carefully with each client to ensure that their tile roof is exactly what they are looking for, and we hold providing excellent customer service to the highest esteem.
We will work with your HOA to be sure that your tile roof is in compliance with their bylaws. We can work with you and your insurance company to keep your expenses as low as possible, and we also provide several different options for financing; we can work with you whether your credit is great or you’re just starting out and don’t have the ability to qualify for most financing. All of our employees are completely insured, licensed, and bonded for your protection and ours. These are just a few of the reasons that Dynasty Building Solutions is one of the top Florida roofing companies.
If you would like to learn more about tile roofing in Orlando, contact us today to schedule your free consultation. We’d love the opportunity to get to know you and work with you on your project.
Types of Tile Roofing
Clay Tile Roofing
Clay tile roofing is one of the oldest and most commonly used types of roofing around the world. A well cared for clay tile roof can last upwards of 100 years. Clay tiles are available in a variety of shapes, sizes and color and can really up the curb appeal of your home. Because of their reflective properties, the energy efficiency of your home is often significantly increased.
Clay tiles are not susceptible to mold or rot, can withstand strong winds, and do not contract and expand with fluctuating temperatures like other materials.
Concrete Tile Roofing
Concrete tiles are known to be the most durable of tile materials — after all they’ve been around for centuries. Concrete is very strong and can withstand extreme weather conditions without sustaining damage. Concrete tiles require little maintenance for the life of your roof. Enjoy more peace and quiet at home with concrete roof tiles as the density of them often decreases the sounds of outside traffic.
Specialty Roof Tiles
There are many other specialty variations of tiles available for installation on your roof – just ask and we can give you a list of our product offerings.
If you’re ready to schedule your free tile roof consulation, contact us today at (813) 440-3740 or book an inspection online.
Are Tile Roofs the Best Type of Roofing in Florida?
Tile roofs in Florida are a popular option, particularly among those who have Mediterranean-style homes or who live in communities with a homeowners’ association. Nobody would deny that tile roofing is one of the most attractive types of roofing available. But aesthetics are not the only reason that you should consider this style of roof. Here are some of the benefits of tile roofing:
- Longevity. Tile roofs can last 50, 60, or 70 years… or even longer in some cases! Having a tile roof installed now will make it unlikely that you will need to replace your roof while you still own the home.
- Durability. Tile roofing can withstand the extreme forces of hurricanes that can affect Florida homes. It is also fire-resistant and able to stand up to severe weather like hailstorms, downpours, and high winds.
- Lots of options available. Tiles for roofing in Florida can be made of clay, concrete, slate, and other materials. In addition, they come in many different colors and styles. Nearly any style preference can be met with roof tiles. Your roofing installer will talk to you about what is best based on your preferences, budget, and property.
- Resale value. Many Florida home-buyers look for tile roofing on the homes they consider to purchase. This is because tile roofs are attractive and don’t have to be replaced frequently. Having a tile roof installed can boost your home’s resale value for many years into the future.
How Much Does Tile Roofing Cost?
Roofing companies develop their quotes based on many different factors, including the size of the home, the specific tile chosen, and the pitches and elevations of the roof. For this reason, it isn’t possible to answer the question of, “how much does tile roofing cost?” without performing a consultation with each potential client.
How Does Tile Roofing Compare to Shingle Roofing?
Asphalt shingles are the most popular type of roofing in Florida. How do they compare to tile roofing? Here are some of the considerations to keep in mind if you are trying to decide between these two popular roofing materials:
- Tile roofing costs more to install. You will pay substantially more to have a tile roof installed than you will to have a shingle roof installed. So if upfront cost is an issue, it is important to talk to your roofing contractor about financing. Dynasty Building Solutions has various financing options that work for all credit types.
- Tile roofing will last much longer than asphalt shingles. Whereas a shingle roof will last 20 to 30 years, a tile roof will last two or three times as long with proper maintenance.
- Tile roofing is much heavier than a shingle roof. Depending on your current roofing situation, you might need additional reinforcements in the roof. Your roofing specialist will talk to you about whether this is necessary.
How Long Will a Tile Roof Last?
A tile roof will last for many decades with proper maintenance. In general, you can expect your tile roof to last for about 50 years, and you might get even more time out of it. Its life expectancy can be lowered if the tiles become damaged from severe weather, heavy debris falling on them, or other occurrences; in this case, prompt roof repair can help you extend the life of the roof.
How Do You Maintain a Tile Roof?
Tile roofing requires some maintenance in order to keep it in good condition for the 50 or so years it will be protecting your home. Most of the maintenance is simple, but it should be done by a licensed roofing company to prevent damage to the tiles.
First, a periodic inspection is recommended. If a tile is damaged, it should be addressed promptly to prevent additional problems.
Debris and algae or mold should be removed from the tile roof regularly. Clay tile is porous and can provide a welcoming home for mold. Over time, this looks unattractive and can cause some damage to the roof. A pressure washer or a brush can be used, but you should not stand on your roof, as it can crack the tiles. The best way to maintain your roof is to hire a roofing contractor.
Depending on the specific type of roof you have, your Dynasty Building Solutions roofing installer will let you know how often you should have the roof maintained.
How Can I Find the Top Tile Roofing Company in Florida?
Hire An Emergency Roofing Company Today! And Get The Best Roofing Specialist That You Can Trust.